Injured in a car wreck?
We know how to win the
restitution you deserve.
No Fee Until We Win Your Case
Call Today for your Free Initial Consultation
"How much is my case worth?"
That is often the first question we hear from our clients.
However, it is usually not a question that can be answered soon after a car wreck.
There are many factors to consider.
Many factors affect the extent of injury and
the value of the case; among them are:
- The point of impact on the vehicles
- The size and type of vehicles involved
- The relative speed and direction of travel at impact
- Where the injured person was sitting in the automobile
- Which way the injured person was looking
- Pre-existing conditions of the injured person
- Whether surgery is needed to treat the injuries
- Whether the at-fault driver has (enough) insurance coverage
- Whether the injured party has uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Whether the injured party has health insurance, Medicare and/or Medicaid coverage to help pay medical bills
- Whether the health insurer, Medicare and/or Medicaid assert a right to subrogation (reimbursement) for medical bill payments
Additional factors that can affect the value of the case include:
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
We have the experience and knowledge to:
- Investigate the collision to determine fault
- Gather, analyze and assemble your medical records and bills
- Determine the fair value of the case
- Negotiate a fair settlement with the other driver's insurer
- Prepare and try the case in court if it cannot be settled
- Negotiate discounts on any subrogation claims asserted by health insurers, Medicare and/or Medicaid